вторник, 4 ноября 2008 г.

Halloween





On Halloween I was a cliché image of a Japanese school girl. Short checkered skirts, white socks, white shirt, you name it. Yeah, very creative, I know. I love this skirt, but my husband does not allow me to wear it to work, cause it’s too short (poor me, and poor everybody). And those sandals are real crazy, had almost no chance to wear them. Anyway, I thought they’d look quite funky together, with white socks and white shirt. Cat ears and paws are of course handmade ^^ I loved the look, too bad it’s too crazy to wear it “in real life”. I wish ears were a hot accessory %)

---

Skirt – EMS;

Shirt – Incity;

Socks – Accessorize;

Tie – my husband’s;

Cat ears and paws – handmade by me ^^

Sandals – second hand;

Rain boots - Marmalato.

Комментариев нет: