вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

I *heart* bags, but I don't like Mondays


Here I am. This black tee says: 'I don't like Monday'. At least on Mondays I don't have to worry about what to wear to work. Funny thing, I've bought it in Germany in summer before my 4th year at university, and we didn't have lections on Mondays, so I didn't have a chance to wear it often. Now I wear it to work :) Thank God we don't have any dress code whatsoever.
I've bought this bag for grocery shopping. Trying to stop using plastic bags...
And on the second pic is my very best accessory/beloved husband. He's wearing custom-tailored flared breeches, custom-tailored high boots, Extra coat, Quicksilver hoody, Pull and Bear scarf, and Topman sunglasses.
---
Coat - Topshop;
T-shirt - Pimkie;
Shopping bag - Accessorize;
Jeans - Topshop;
Boots - Bershka;
Gloves - Marmalato
Scarf - Terranova.

Комментариев нет: