среда, 29 октября 2008 г.

Pacman tee


Here we go again... This skirt has been hanging in my wardrobe for a long time. I've been wearing all through the last summer, a year before, with only one top, cause it does not look well with most T-shirts. And I couldn't find the right tights for it - it looks best with bare legs. I like it in this combination. And the shoes... I was looking for a couple of simple black flats, but then I saw these... You know the rest =) I absolutely love the color, and their form, and the fact that they are comfortable.
I've bought this basic black bolero cause I can't find any decent longsleeves and have too many funky tees (one of them is on me). I think it's a crime not to wear them only because I'm cold =)
---
Tee - NewYorker;
Skirt - Lo;
Bolero - NewYorker;
Shoes - Corso Como.

Комментариев нет: