вторник, 17 февраля 2009 г.

Freaky winter coat


Winter is definitely not my favourite season. It's cold, you have to wear a LOT of clothes, when going for a walk you spend more time getting dressed than actually walking, you are forever sweating and look huge in those winter coats, all bundled up... I always feel like a funny little penguin or a polar bear. Whatever. You know what I mean.
So, last winter was pretty cold I guess, or what else could have forced me to buy that huuuge knee-length black winter coat... Eww.. This year winter was milder (I do hope it's almost over now) or it's just because I don't have to spend time commuting anymore... Anyway, I was suffering in that coat until I found something less warm, and absolutely funky :) Those puffed shoulders and sky blue color stole my heart. Later I dyed my hairtips and fringe pink, and this actually worked only with this coat, cause this all was so crazy it looked good together.
Yay, I still feel like a penguin in it, but at least as a cute little penguin dyed pink and blue :) In this outfit winter is quite tolerable, huh?
---
Winter coat - Evgeny Ostrovskaya
Gloves - Evgeny Ostrovskaya
Jeans - Topshop
Hat - Topshop
Ring - Topshop
Boots - Rieker

Комментариев нет: