четверг, 12 февраля 2009 г.

High heels, high boots


Last time I wanted to write about the dress.. or whatever it's called. I've been searching for something like this to wear with shirts and tees for a couple of years, just never saw the right thing (and that's not the right one, actually). Anyway, my craving grew stronger ever since I started watching Gossip Girl, which btw is now one of my most influential fashion inspirations. I just wish I could throw those outfits back at school/university.
Ok, I'm diversing. I found this dress at yet another teens' store - even the label on it says 'for girls'. I'm wearing it with all black, but some color won't hurt, especially some bright tights. With shiny leggings, high-heeled boots, and such length is kind of provocative, but not too much.
Leggings and boots combinations is also rather questionable. I just remembered I had those boots and wanted to try. I thought leather and whatever shiny material those leggings are made of would look good together. I guess I was right.
---
Leggings - Bershka;
High boots - thrifted;
Dress - Cropp town;
Shirt - Oggi.

Комментариев нет: