вторник, 10 февраля 2009 г.

Shiny leggings


I finally got my wet look leggings, and though they look not-so-wet as I hoped, I pretty much like them. So... I'm thinking of wearing them with short dresses/tunics and shorts (looks good, honestly!). Definitely not with mini-skirts. If I were skinny I'd also tried them with some long tee or maybe shirt... But I'm not :)
Yeah, and the shoes... That's actually the only pair of heels I have at work (I wonder why :) The leggings would've looked better with some black stilletos, which I definitely need (I'm searching for a perfect pair actually). I just adore these YSL opentoed platform heels.
The best thing I like about the leggings is the way they wrinkle at knees and ankles, I find it really cute :)
Next time time I'll write about the dress (I'm not sure how it's called properly)... Which btw looks perfect with the white shirt.
---
Leggings - Bershka;
Shoes - Camelot;
Dress - Cropp town;
Shirt - Incity;
Belt - thrifted.

Комментариев нет: